Taking time out from the serious side of KA3DRR's brain and tossing a few HamRadio2.0 terms into the ionosphere.
- Shackaverse -- I'm in my ham radio groove, "Don't harsh my shackaverse."
- Shackilicious -- Something really cool just happened in one's shack, "Dude? Betty? I just worked K5D Desecheo Island after a week at the rig eating donuts and drinking Red Bull, ultimate shackilicious."
- Shackamess -- Need I explain but thank you @wendellb [Twitter].
- Shackavation -- Just invented something ham radio cool or wrote a phat program, "That is shackavation in my logbook."
- Shackadelic -- A universal term for having a lot of ham radio fun, "Like I'm shackadelic in my shackaverse dealing with my shackamess but sure is shackilicious. Put that shackavation in your log."