From the City of Palmdale's Draft Zoning Ordinance 95.03--
C. Regulations Generally (p 3).
- "No residential television and amateur radio Antenna or support thereof shall be erected, installed, placed or maintained upon any lot or upon any building or structure except in compliance with this chapter."
- "Amateur radio antennas shall not be operated in a manner which causes unreasonable interference with electrical equipment in the surrounding area, as more particularly described in Federal regulations."
- "No more than one antenna structure and one whip antenna shall be permitted on each site."
- "Antenna that are installed, placed or maintained and used under the roof, or extend no more than one inch above the roof...."
- "Antenna installations intended for use by the City of Palmdale or another governmental agency."
- 1(c) "Such an antenna is colored to minimize its reflectivity and blend with its surroundings as much as possible; and..."
- 1(d) "Such an antenna is compatible with the surrounding neighborhood in that it does not cause adverse visual, health, safety, or other adverse impacts on the surrounding properties."
- 4(l) "A representative list of electronic devices which could receive interference from ham radio operation; e.g. home radio, stereo, televisions, heart pacemakers, infant alarm systems, cordless phones..."
73 from the shackadelic.