I heard OM3CGN this morning on 40-meters in the CW portion of the band. Some from 6-land worked the station just not enough propagation for KA3DRR. The thrill of victory slipped away into the ionosphere.
Beneath Friday night shack lights, I worked --
- Fred, KT5X on 7.028 in New Mexico at 0256Z. A fun rag chew before dinner.
This afternoon as shadows lengthened --
- YN4SU on 18.072 (new one for DXCC) at 2226Z.
- UA0FAI on 18.073 (new one for DXCC) at 2234Z.
- JJ2LPV on 18.084 at 2251Z.
Currently, my DXCC tally using 40-watts into a center fed inverted-L doublet --
- 31 worked and 16 confirmed using eQSL and/or LoTW QSL services.
That's high frequency fun on a lazy, wintry Saturday afternoon near the Pacific ocean.