Momentum, growth, excitement, and fun populate this week's installment. I'm grateful and proud to be part of a larger community of Ham Radio blogging enthusiasts who are transforming content delivery and re-energizing our hobby.
- Scot, K9JY's Ham Radio - Amateur Radio Contesting recently appeared on the American Radio Relay League's (ARRL) Surfin: It's contest time after producing 30 Contesting Tips in 30-days (ARRL, http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2007/10/12/1/). Also, check out his posting, Contesting to the fourth level, which synthesizes station configurations.
- Scott, NE1RD at 100 Pound DXpedition hit the club circuit with his blog and taking up the challenge of competing against another contester later this month. Also, an excellent photograph of his V4/St. Kitts station, gives one an idea of the task involved in planning, preparing, and testing prior to his departure.
- Jeff, K3OQ at Adventures in Radio by K3OQ operated in the CQ WW 2007 RTTY contest.
- Dale, KN4Q at KN4Q discussed his award chase while currently operating 100-watts into an attic dipole. He has 118 countries to his credit using a Level-4 configuration, outstanding!
- Jeff, KE9V at Long Delayed Echoes replaced his Internet Radio Linking Project (IRLP) node and is back on the air. Recently, Jeff tackled important questions in relationship to the future of Ham Radio. His posting titled Mea Culpa - Setting it Straight is a great read.
- Scott, W4PA at Those Damn Contesters Have Ruined Ham Radio prepares for CQ WW SSB 2007 later this month. He's leaving for Aruba in 12 days and the race is on.
- Christian, DL6KAC at DL6KAC Ham Radio Blog recently returned from his vacation and operated XE1/DL6KAC. He reported buro QSLing when he arrives back home. Interesting note, given the change in currency and rising postal prices, is the traditional QSL card becoming an artifact?
- Andrew, VK4HAM at Ham Radio and Blokes Stuff updated the CQ WW DX SSB team composition for later this month. They are operating VK4TI.
- Laurie, VK4VCC at VK4VCC Contesting and DXing embedded VK3ER's 2007 Oceania DX SSB effort along with a few photographs of VK4WIL as well.
- The Sands Contest Group M0SCG/MX0SCG concluded their 80-meter single-sideband sprint early this month. Photographs of the Rochdale QRP Convention are posted.
- Sardjana, YB2ECG at Life's too short for Contesting operated the 2007 Oceania DX contest and the autumn running of the Eu Sprint as well. Catch his numbers and post contest reviews.
That's a wrap from the RadioSport blogosphere desk until next time, Contest On.
73 from the shack.